From 1 January 2023, the 10% administrative fee* will be reinstated for all credit and debit card payments** for “Pay for Street Hail” trips.
*Subject to prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
**Applicable for the following credit and debit cards: Mastercard®, VISA, American Express, Diners, JCB. Excluding DBS PayLah! payments, as well as NETS payments which incur an administrative fee of 30 cents, including prevailing GST.
Adding Cashless Payment Methods In The CDG Zig App:
- Launch the App;
- Tap on the menu icon on the top left corner and select “Manage Payment“;
- Select “Payment Method” and add card details; and
- Tap on one of the payment method as “Default”.
Using The “Pay for Street Hail” Feature In The CDG Zig App:
- Launch the CDG Zig App;
- Tap on the “Pay for Street Hail” icon on the top right corner;
- Select your preferred in-app payment option
- Select or key in promo code, if any;
- Scan the QR code on a decal displayed in the taxi or on the cashless payment terminal or key in the taxi number to pair your trip.
Once the trip ends, the final metered fare will be charged to the preferred in-app payment method you had selected.
If you have not downloaded the CDG Zig App, find out more at https://www.cdgtaxi.com.sg/app-features/
ComfortDelGro Taxi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate the promotion or vary, delete, and add to any of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the date of the promotion, from time to time without prior notice.