- ComfortDelGro Taxi’s “Trivia Thursday” Contest (the “Contest”) is organised by Comfort Transportation Pte Ltd and CityCab Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”).
- By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”), and deemed to accept the T&Cs. Any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
- The Contest will run over a period of THREE (3) days from 17:00hrs on 10 June 2021 (Thursday) to 23:59hrs on 13 JUNE 2021 (Sunday), both dates inclusive (the “Contest Period”).
4) ELIGIBILITY & PARTICIPATION
- The Contest is open to anyone (the “Participants”) living in Singapore with a valid Singapore registered mobile number. In fulfilling these criteria, participants may submit an entry to take part in the Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to verify, at any time, that the criteria for participation have been fulfilled.
- Participants must be above the age of 18 years old to submit an entry.
5) VALID ENTRY AND REJECTION OF INVALID ENTRIES
- To qualify, Participants must:
- Follow ComfortDelGro Taxi’s Instagram account (@cdgtaxi); and
- Give the answer to the trivia question in the comment.
- Each Participant agrees to post comments that are not libellous, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, obscene, indecent, lewd, abusive, illegal, political, racist, religious, blasphemous, false, or an infringement of any intellectual property rights of a third party, and do not otherwise violate or encourage the violation of any laws of Singapore (including the Official Secrets Act (Cap.213) and the Personal Data Protection Act 2012) and/or any laws of the participant’s country of residence (collectively, “Applicable Laws”) or any proprietary or other rights of any third party.
- The Organiser reserves its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed by it to be improper or offensive in whatever nature.
- Entries received after the Contest Period are ineligible, null, and void. The Organiser will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete entries. The Organiser is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by The Organiser for any reason. Entries made via a third party (including by use Terms & Conditions: of an automated service) will not be valid.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
- ComfortDelGro’s staff and its taxi drivers are not allowed to take part in this contest.
6) PRIZE AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The winners of the Contest will be announced in a comment on the same post on the Organiser’s Instagram account (@cdgtaxi) in the following week.
- TEN (10) Participants who fulfilled the criteria will be selected at the discretion of the Organiser to receive a S$10 ComfortDelGro Taxi promo code (“the Prize”). They will also be notified by means of Direct Messaging (DM) through Instagram by the Organiser.
- Winners contacted by the Organiser via Instagram’s DM must respond within FOURTEEN (14) working days following the notification with the provision of his/her full name, and mobile number. Failure to do so will result in the Participant being disqualified from the Prize.
- The Prize is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other promo codes.
- Winners are bound by the T&Cs that come with the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgement and agreement of such T&Cs.
- Failure to accept the Prize by winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by the said winner(s) and the Organiser reserves its rights to award the Prize to another winner.
- The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.