'Football Frenzy' Contest (14 June 2018)14 Jun 2018
|Promo Code Value||$3||$5||$4||$2|
Some Points to Note
2. The entire Contest Period is valid from 00:00hrs on 13 June 2018 to 03:00hrs on 16 July 2018, both dates inclusive (the “Contest Period”).
3. The Contest is open to all ComfortDelGro taxi passengers who make a completed booking, or street hail trip using the pay for street hail feature, via the ComfortDelGro App. (the “Participants”).
4. Employees of Comfort Transportation Pte Ltd and CityCab Pte Ltd and that of vendors such as auditors are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
5. There will be a total of 22 matches featured throughout the Contest Period. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest’s requirements stated below shall be eligible to win the promo code. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
6. To be eligible for the contest, the Participants who have fulfilled the following steps during the Contest Period will automatically qualify for the Contest:
i. Enter the entry code in the ComfortDelGro App when booking a taxi, or using pay for street hail feature
ii. Complete your booking or street hail trip
7. Each match will see a higher ranked team (Team A) face a lower ranked team (Team B). The Participants will submit ONE entry code in the “Promo Code” field via the ComfortDelGro App when they book or use the pay for street hail feature:
Scenario 1 (Group Stage): Team with higher ranking wins the match 2-1
- Participants with TEAM A entry code will win a promo code valued at $3
- Participants with TEAM B or DRAW entry codes will win a promo code valued at $2
Scenario 2 (Group Stage): Team with lower ranking wins the match 2-1
- Participants with TEAM B entry code will win a promo code valued at $5
- Participants with TEAM A or DRAW entry codes will win a promo code valued at $2
Scenario 3 (Group Stage): The match finishes 1-1
- Participants DRAW entry code will win a promo code valued at $4
- Participants with TEAM A or TEAM B entry codes will win a promo code valued at $2
8. There will be 3 entry codes per match which will be released at 0000hrs on match days (inclusive of matches that kick off at 0200hrs). E.g. Entry codes for a match on 18 June 2018 0200hrs will be released at 0000hrs on 17 June.
9. The values of the promo codes for the different stages of the tournament are as follows:
|Team A with higher ranking||Team B with lower ranking||Draw||Consolation|
|Round of 16||$4.00||$6.00||$5.00||$3.00|
10. There are a total of 200 winners for the promo code based on the correct result, as well as 400 consolation winners of a consolation promo code for those who did not pick the correct result per match (up to Semi-final stage); and 300 winners of the promo code based on the correct result, as well as 600 consolation winners of a consolation promo code for those who did not pick the correct result for the Final match. All winners will be drawn at random and entitled to ONE (1) promo code of differing values (depending on the stage of the tournament) applicable to their next taxi fare.
|Team A/Team B/Draw||Consolation|
|Round of 16||200||400|
11. The Participants who have been selected during the lucky draw will be notified by a targeted in-app push notification which will subsequently appear in the News & Promotions section of their ComfortDelGro App:
i. Group Stage Winners (14 June - 29 June): Within 7 working days of conclusion of the last Group H match on 29 June 2018.
ii. Round of 16 Match Winners (30 June – 4 July): Within 7 working days of conclusion of the last Round of 16 match on 4 July 2018.
iii. Quarter Final Match Winners (6 July – 8 July): Within 7 working days of conclusion of the Final match on 15 July 2018.
iv. Semi Final Match Winners (11 July – 12 July): Within 7 working days of conclusion of the Final match on 15 July 2018.
v. Final Match Winner (15 July): Within 7 working days of conclusion of the Final match on 15 July 2018.
12. The Participants must enter the entry code and complete the trip as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entry codes received after the contest deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. The Organiser will not consider any entry codes submitted with no resulting trip completed.
13. The results of the draw will be announced on the Organiser’s website after the lucky draw by 31 July 2018.
14. The Organiser is not responsible for entry codes that are applied by the Participant to a trip but not received by The Organiser for any reason.
15. Entry made via a third party (including by use of an automated service) will not be valid. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to remove, reject, forfeit, decline, deny, disqualify and/or terminate any entry or Participant that does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
17. The winning promo code is assigned to a winner’s mobile number and is non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit or any other items.
18. The promo codes are valid till 31 August 2018, and any unused promo codes shall be forfeited and shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation.
19. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions that come with the promo code. The acceptance of the promo code indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
20. The lucky draw will be conducted at 383 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575717 or such other venue as may be determined by the Organiser and the draw is not open to the public. The winners will be selected at random by means of a computerised system during the draw. The Organiser’s decision as to the winner of the draw shall be final and conclusive. During the draw, the Organiser may draw “reserve winners” to replace any winner subsequently disqualified.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to select any number of reserve winner(s) in the event where any winner is subsequently disqualified for any reason whatsoever.
22. By participating in the Contest, each Participant hereby agrees and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of the Participant’s personal data including name, photograph, image and voice for marketing, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate. Such use and disclosure will be without payment or compensation.
23. The Organiser reserves its rights to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
25. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
26. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
27. The decision of the auditor appointed by the Organiser to draw the winners is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
28. The Organiser shall not be liable for any claims, costs, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest.