Win $8,888* by taking ComfortRIDE31 Aug 2019
It pays to take ComfortRIDE!
From 1 Sep to 31 Dec 2019, take ComfortRIDE and stand a chance to be our Grand Prize winner of $8,888 worth of ComfortPoints - that is as many as 1 year of free taxi trips!
Click here to book a ride now! https://comfortdelgro.onelink.me/1fTR/830ada5e
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. ComfortDelGro Taxi’s “Win $8,888* by taking ComfortRIDE” Lucky Draw (the “Lucky Draw”) is organised by Comfort Transportation Pte Ltd and CityCab Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”).
2. The entire Lucky Draw is valid from 12:00AM on 1 September 2019 to 11:59PM on 31 December 2019, both dates inclusive (the “Campaign Period”).
3. The Lucky Draw is open to all ComfortDelGro Taxi passengers who are eighteen (18) years old and above, and are Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or Foreigners residing in Singapore.
4. Employees of the Organiser and that of Vendors such as auditors are NOT eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
5. Pre-paid mobile numbers and payments by Cabcharge corporate cards are NOT eligible for the Lucky Draw.
6. Multiple bookings made within ONE (1) hour from the same pick-up location using the same mobile number are NOT eligible for the Lucky Draw.
7. To qualify for each Lucky Draw, eligible Participants have to successfully book and complete a ComfortRIDE trip via our ComfortDelGro Booking App during the Campaign Period as set out in these terms and conditions.
8. Every ComfortRIDE trip completed is entitled to ONE (1) Lucky Draw chance. The Lucky Draw chance is credited based on trip start (meter on) date and time.
9. The Lucky Draw period consists of SEVENTEEN (17) weekly $88* winners, THREE (3) monthly $888* winners and ONE (1) $8,888 grand prize winner in December 2019.
10. For the Weekly Lucky Draw, every start trip is ONE (1) Lucky Draw chance. This Weekly Lucky Draw starts from 12.00AM every Monday and ends at 11.59PM every Sunday for SEVENTEEN (17) weeks (September to December 2019). The Weekly Lucky Draw will be conducted every Tuesday at 2.00PM.
11. For the monthly Lucky Draw, every start trip is ONE (1) Lucky Draw chance, with an additional ONE (1) bonus chance for every FIVE (5) ComfortRIDE trips. This starts from 12.00AM on the FIRST calendar date of the month and ends at 11.59PM on the LAST calendar date of the month, throughout the FOUR (4) months. The monthly Lucky Draw will be conducted at 2.00PM as listed on the dates stated in the table below:
|Qualifying Period||Dates (both dates inclusive)||Monthly Draw Dates|
|1||1 – 30 September 2019||1 October 2019 (Tuesday)|
|2||1 – 31 October 2019||5 November 2019 (Tuesday)|
|3||1 – 30 November 2019||3 December 2019 (Tuesday)|
|4||1 – 31 December 2019 (Monthly & Grand)||7 January 2019 (Tuesday)|
* Prizes are in the form of ComfortPoints.
12. For the Grand Lucky Draw in December 2019, the total Lucky Draw chances are calculated by summing up the total monthly chances from September to December 2019.
13. The results of the Weekly, Monthly and Grand Lucky Draw will be announced on the Organiser’s website (www.cdgtaxi.com.sg) and Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) within SEVEN (7) working days from the draw date.
14. The winning prizes will be assigned to the winners’ ComfortPoints registered accounts within SEVEN (7) working days from the draw date. Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit, voucher or any other items.
15. The ComfortPoints are valid for ONE (1) year, and any non-redeemed ComfortPoints shall be forfeited and shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation.
16. The cabby whose passenger is a selected winner in the Monthly and Grand Lucky Draw will receive a cash prize equivalent to 10% of the winner’s prize. The amount will be credited into the cabby’s UOB account within FIVE (5) working days from the draw date.
17. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at 383 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575717 or such other venue as may be determined by the Organiser. It is not open to the public. The winners will be selected at random by means of a computerised system during the draw. The Organiser’s decision as to the winner of the Lucky Draw shall be final and conclusive. During the Lucky Draw, the Organiser may draw “reserve winners” to replace any winner subsequently disqualified.
18. The decision of the Auditor appointed by the Organiser to draw the winners is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
19. All winners will have to produce a local phone bill indicating that he/she is the registered subscriber of the mobile number with a residential address.
20. The Organiser reserves the right to remove, reject, forfeit, decline, deny, disqualify and/or terminate any entry or Participant that does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Lucky Draw.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to select any number of reserve winner(s) in the event where any winner is subsequently disqualified for any reason whatsoever.
22. By participating in the Lucky Draw, each Participant hereby agrees and consents to the collection, use and disclosure of the Participant’s personal data including name, photograph, image and voice for marketing, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate. Such use and disclosure will be without payment or compensation.
23. By participating in the Lucky Draw, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Lucky Draw including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
24. The Organiser reserves its rights to cancel, terminate or suspend the Lucky Draw with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
25. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Lucky Draw.
26. The Organiser reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
27. The Organiser shall not be liable for any claims, costs, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Lucky Draw.