This document outlines ComfortDelGro Taxi's policy and responsibility with regards to the collection, use and disclosure of customers’ Personal Data in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) (“Act”).
- personal information linking back to the individual such as name, gender, date of birth, and personal identification numbers;
- contact information such as residential or mailing address, email address and phone numbers;
- voice of recordings of conversations; and
- technical information such as IP address or any unique identifier for the device being used to access our website.
- ComfortDelGro Taxi has measures in place to safeguard the Personal Data stored with us.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- ComfortDelGro Taxi collects Personal Data about its customers, business partners, sub-contractors, vendors and/or suppliers for specific purposes such as, but not limited to, providing our services, conducting our business activities, administering our operations, complying with statutory regulations and establishing our legal claims.
- ComfortDelGro Taxi will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the business purposes for which it is collected, or as required by the relevant law or regulation.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal Data that is collected from you is used and/or disclosed for the following purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- Processing and fulfilment of ride-hailing bookings;
- ComfortPoints programme;
- Cabcharge membership and payment services;
- Handling feedback and enquiries;
- Handling lost and found reports;
- Carrying out market research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- The exchange of transactional messages;
- Marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by ComfortDelGro Taxi and its related companies within the ComfortDelGro Group and/or its business partners.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request access or make corrections to your personal data held by us, by writing to: email@example.com.
We may amend this policy from time to time to ensure that this policy is consistent with any developments to the way ComfortDelGro Taxi uses your personal data or any changes to the laws and regulations applicable to ComfortDelGro Taxi. We will publish the updated policy on our website.