In the scorching heat of summer, can you think of a better way to beat the heat and have some fun than visiting a water park? Whether you are seeking an adrenaline rush, a day to unwind yourself, or a fun-filled family outing, trust us, a water park adventure is just what you are looking for.
Nah, not the usual water park again. Check out other aquatic wonderlands that are the perfect solution to escape from Singapore’s sweltering temperatures for people of all ages!
Say goodbye to sunburns!
No more sunburns! Embark on a thrilling adventure at the first integrated indoor water park in Singapore, which will shelter you from burning temperatures outside or an unexpected downpour!
Photo credits to HomeTeamNS Facebook
If you are out to challenge your stamina and physical strength at this aqua amusement park, these are the must-try activity zones that you should go for:
- Aqua Course: Prepare to get drenched at this water obstacle rope course as you overcome the fear of heights while maintaining your balance on the slippery balancing beam!
- Scramble Net: Let’s crawl through tunnels, and swing yourself from bars at this net obstacle course!
- Clock Towers: If you’re into fun interactive rock-climbing activities, don’t miss out the five-lane fun walls! Don’t worry if you are a beginner because it has an auto belay system, and the device will ‘catch’ you if you fall off the wall!
Looking for more thrill?
- Double Trouble Slide: Get on this 114-metres long double rider water slide with a peer!
- Black Hole Slide: Plunge yourself into the 85-metres long blackhole tube, and scream your lungs out!
For those who want to chill out and laze around:
- Laze pool: Feeling on “low-battery” mode after all the exhilarating rides and activities? Then just chill and relax yourself in the 1.2-metres laze pool.
Water park pre-entry requirements:
- Proper attire (comfortable wet swimwear, dri-fit t-shirt with shorts)
- Minimum height: 125cm
- Minimum weight: 30kg, Maximum weight: 120kg
- Children aged 12 years old and below must meet the height and weight requirements, and accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Persons who have the following conditions are NOT recommended to visit the water park: anyone with heart conditions, suffers from stroke, on medical drugs that cause drowsiness, pregnant, recovering from major fractures or under the influence of alcohol.
- Tuesday to Friday:
- $40 (HomeTeamNS)
- $52 (Safra/PA)
- $60 (Guest)
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday (PH), Eve of PH and School Holidays:
- $45 (HomeTeamNS)
- $52 (Safra/PA)
- $68 (Guest)
Address: HomeTeamNS Bedok Reservoir, #02-06, 900 Bedok North Rd, Singapore 479994
Find more info and book your tickets from Aqua Adventure website now!
Have fun with the marine life!
Adventure Cove Waterpark
Check out the adrenaline-pumping water rides and kids-friendly water activities at the water park in Resorts World Sentosa! You will also get the chance to experience the wonder of marine life; something you will not be able to find in other Singapore water parks!
Photo credits to Sentosa Website
For adrenaline junkies who love heart-stopping moments:
- Pipeline Plunge: Expect the unexpected on this high-speed pipeline slide!
- Riptide Rocket: Scream your head off with ultimate thrill on this Southeast Asia’s first gravity-defying hydro magnetic coaster!
For families seeking kids-friendly water activities:
- Bluwater Bay: Prepare for your kids’ screams and laughter when the waves are approaching!
- Big Bucket Treehouse: This is where your little ones will climb up the cargo net of the treehouse, slide down the waterslides, and running back to the nets or stairs for the slides over and over again. This will be a repeating process that you will see for at least the next one hour!
For all nature-lovers who enjoy the beauty of marine life:
- Adventure River: Hop on the floating tube and drift with the currents along the 14 themed zones of Adventure Cove Waterpark. You will find yourself ‘surrounded’ by swarms of fishes and marine animals as you float along the underwater tunnel.
- Rainbow Reefs: Let’s immerse yourself into the marine world of rainbow reefs with over 20,000 reef inhabitants.
- Most water attractions are physical demanding, and is not recommended for expectant mothers.
- Please note that the water attractions have different requirements/restrictions on height, weight and/or health conditions. Refer to Resorts World Sentosa website for more info!
- Singapore Residents:
- Adult (ages 13 and above): $34
- Child (ages 4 – 12): $27
- Non-Singapore Residents:
- Adult (ages 13 and above): $39
- Child (ages 4 – 12): $31
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, 069269
Find more info from and book your tickets from Resorts World Sentosa website now!
Let’s conquer the sea!
Other than Adventure Cove Waterpark, there is another water wonderland in Sentosa that you should not miss – HydroDash, the first floating aqua park in Singapore!
Situated in the middle of the sea, near Palawan Beach, this family-friendly inflatable floating playground is suitable for both young and old. Children as young as 6 years old, with a minimum height of 1.1m, are permitted to get on the bouncy castle in the sea!
Photo credits to HydroDash website
Some tips and advice from us:
- Prepare some seasickness pills beforehand if you tend to get sea motion sickness!
- Inclement Weather Insurance is recommended to be purchased along with your tickets, so that you have the one-time flexibility to re-schedule your visit in the event of inclement weather (ie heavy downpour or lightning warning) on your scheduled date.
Let’s dash, slide and leap on this bouncy water park today!
- General Ticket (Saturday, Sunday, Public and School Holidays)
- 1-hour: $22
- 2-hours: $40
- Off-peak Ticket (Monday to Friday, excluding Public and School Holidays)
- 1-hour: $19
- 2-hours: $35
- (Optional) Weather Inclement Insurance: $2
Address: Palawan Beach, Singapore 098498
Find more info and book your tickets from HydroDash website.
Exhausted after a day of fun at the water park? Let’s book a CDG Zig ride home!